1. I had my first choir concert this weekend. It was great to be singing again! After taking a year off of choir, I really missed it and I love being back in the choir for my senior year. I just hope I can fit it in my schedule next semester!
2. My bridesmaids’ dresses came in this week! We weren’t expecting them to be here until almost Christmas break, so it’s really early! I’m heading to town this weekend to do some shopping anyway, so we’ll probably stop by and get them then.
3. One of the FI’s best friends from growing up came home from the seminary last week after three years of studying. He discerned that it wasn’t the path for him. It’s a big decision and quite a shock for us, but we’re glad to have him around now. It’s interesting to think about the future now with him home. The society that runs the seminary he was at is a global organization, so we had expected not to see him much after he left and now that has all changed.
4. I HAVE MY WEDDING SHOES!!!! Sorry for all the caps, but I’m just really excited! This is like the fourth pair I’ve tried and finally I found one that fits all of my criteria! I even tried them on with the dress and they’re the perfect height so that the dress doesn’t drag the ground in the front, but it’s not too far off the ground either. Yay!
5.I got paid this week!! Yay for paydays! The daycare center I’m working for forgot to submit my time-sheet for the last pay period, so I had to wait another two weeks to get paid. Sadly, even the double paycheck didn’t do much to boost my bank balance. I guess that’s what happens when you only work 12 hours a week. Oh the trials of being a poor college student.
6. Why do I always need to eat something when I’m blogging? Or studying for that matter (which is probably what I should be doing right now instead of blogging). I always feel like I need to be eating something. I’m not hungry, I just want something to munch on. 😛
7. Speaking of food, I have discovered that Kettle Corn is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free, and somewhat low in fat and calories snack! Okay, not certain about the nutritious part, but it is certainly delicious. I could eat that stuff all day long. Yum!