1. I’m on my second round of a cold this week. I thought it was gone, but all the stress from the beginning of this week must have caused a relapse. You might think I would take this as a sign to slow down and chill out a bit, but no, I have to keep pushing through. No one ever plans for a sickness.
2. This past weekend was ridiculous in terms of stuff to do. I had three major projects all due on the same day this week and then practically nothing after that. I thought I might have a chance to accomplish some other things, with school slowing down a bit, but then I got sick and it was a struggle just to accomplish my everyday things.
3. On a less depressing note, I finally found a pair of shoes that I think will work for the wedding. I never thought to look at Kohl’s, but I found a pair from the Vera Wang line that fits all the criteria! And on clearance as well! I ordered two different sizes, just in case.
4. This weekend is my cousin’s wedding so I’m going home for that. I’m taking some time for a mani-pedi with my sisters and a blowout from a salon I’m considering for my wedding day style.
5. The FI is working two weddings this weekend, which means he isn’t able to come with me to my cousin’s wedding. I’m sad he can’t come, but I’m glad he’s getting business. At least I’ll have my younger siblings to keep me entertained at my cousin’s wedding.
6. Where did September go? I can’t believe that it’s the last weekend already. I’m definitely in a Fall mood these days. Pumpkin Spice everything, lattes, scarves and sweaters. October is a great month, but I like September better. November is awesome as well, but that might just be because it’s when my birthday is.
7. Once Upon A Time comes back this weekend! I really want to watch the season premier, but I never finished the last season! Oh television. It’s so difficult to keep up with shows, which probably explains why I never used to watch any.