1. My IKEA drawer set FINALLY arrived completely intact and not broken and got put together and I am SO HAPPY! Now I can organize all of my makeup and other beauty things and it will be wonderful! Hopefully once I get my room complete and put together, I can start doing YouTube videos again with a clean, pretty space. Yay!
2. I finally gave up on my current wedding shoes and found a third option. It took me three days to get the return/exchange situation worked out with DSW, but I made it work! Now I just have to cross my fingers and hope they fit!
3. I found this app called Cocoppa to make pretty artwork for my apps, so I can have a cute and girly phone. What girl wouldn’t love that? I also splurged and bought a .99 app called Cuptakes that has a bunch of pretty photos for wallpapers and such and that’s where I got my cute background. It downloaded to my ipad too so I think it was definitely worth it!
4.After reading this post about personality theme songs and this post about personality tests, I took the Meyers-Briggs personality test and got the result of ESTJ. I think it’s pretty accurate, but here’s the description so you tell me, did the test get it right?
5. Tired. I’m just so tired right now. Too much to do, not enough sleep, the usual.
6. I’m so excited about Fall though. Pumpkin Spice Coffee, Lattes, Apple Cider, Sweaters, Leggings, Bonfires, Crunchy Leaves, all of it! I love fall.
7. I have a Spanish test, studio photo project and color photo project all due on Tuesday. Just why? Couldn’t one of them be on a different day? Oy.